It is that branch of dentistry which refers to the periodontal disease. The periodontal disease or tissue is very vulnerable, and this is why most of the times favour the “periodontitis”.
Periodontitis is the general name given to the inflammatory and degenerative problems which involve the tooth supporting tissues.
This periodontal tissue can be affected by poor hygiene, tobacco, plaque, tartar, non-physiological forces transmitted by crowded, turned or tilted teeth, and last but not least by hereditary factors
The symptoms which usually accompany the periodontal disease are the following :
- teeth become mobile;
- gums bleed easily;
- most of the times gums are itchy, burn, tickle;
- swollen gums start to cover tooth crown;
- teeth change their position (they tilt or they leave space in between);
In order to avoid all these painful dental problems and to have healthy teeth, Corina Dent offers you the following treatments:
- prophylactic measures to prevent and control the periodontal diseases;
- flap surgery;
- root planning;
- efficient and successful treatment of gingivitis and periodontal diseases